Child Care Providers
Child Care Providers - Are you interested in becoming a provider with Workforce Solutions Deep East Texas?
In order to receive funds from Workforce Solutions Deep East Texas Child Care Services, providers must meet the following criteria:
- Have a current license from the Texas Department of Family and Protective Services (DFPS) and,
- Be a Licensed Child Care Center (LCCC) or,
- A Licensed Child Care Home (LCCH) or,
- A Registered Child Care Home (RCCH) or,
- Be licensed as a youth camp by the Department of State Health Services (DSHS) or,
- Be operated and monitored by the United States military services.
For more information on provider requirements, click on the links below.
Child Care Quality Indicators:
For additional information on becoming a Workforce Solutions Deep East Texas Child Care Provider, email Provider Services at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-800-256-1030.